Giovanni van Bronckhorst

If we don’t win the CL under Pep I think Pochettino would see that as a great challenge and a motivator to move here. Seems like we’ll give it to Arteta when the time comes though.

However, don’t rule out Pep staying and signing another contract for a year or two. Work wise he’s in absolute heaven and he’s told work colleagues in Tast less than a month ago that he sees his future at City.
I think Pochettino is a great manager, but theres something about his willingness to shift blame onto the players that really rubs me the wrong way. It, maybe unfairly, feels to me like he always has one eye on protecting the myth of Mauricio Pochettino first and foremost.

from what i feel and see is pep is happy at city and with life in manchester and the future is unknown and nothing is set in stone, but pep is a day to day person and feels he still got lots to do to finish of the project at manchester city, and after his last interview in the pre-match champions league slot he said its not just about winning the champions once and then go missing from being in finals and not winning it again for 5 years that is not what he is building here he wants multi wins and finals

so pep maybe feels manchester is now home and happy to stay. because he has got full control of the club and tall me any other manager that has got full control of a major club right now, the modern game is so so different to what the setup is at manchester city, and pep having the biggest say in everything is so hard to give up knowing you move to another club maybe its not so your fully in charge and have full control

that's why i feel munich did not suit him because they never let him have full control of the club and the board and karl hans rummenigge got to much a say in the pie, what i feel is best for pep is when the time is right ?? is to move up stairs at manchester city and take the role of technical manager and let somebody else work with with him and become first team manager and have a direction to work under, somebody like Mikel Arteta who is happy with what pep has setup and does not want to change the club

but what i feel is when pep is done with city nobody will feel sad because football moves on and there is a time and place and all that, and to keep being top dog in football in england is just about what somebody else is will to do to catch up and put up a challenge then they become the hungry club that wants it that little bit more, and the old dog is now happy to lick its balls and not put up a fight

Agreed. Get that extension signed you beautiful bald bastard.
Lets hope it's signed before the end of the season, otherwise I fear he will be gone at the end of his present contract.

I think it will be an associate of Pep when the sad day comes.

Arteta, Gio vB and lively outsider Xavi are my idea of the next one.

I expect Dom Torrent to rejoin Pep at his next port of call.

It's like Barca trying to replace Pep! 7 years on and they've never had it as good as they did with him, even with Messi, Iniesta, Neymar and Suarez.
Maybe not, but they still did manage to win the treble without Pep in extremely impressive fashion.

from what i feel and see is pep is happy at city and with life in manchester and the future is unknown and nothing is set in stone, but pep is a day to day person and feels he still got lots to do to finish of the project at manchester city, and after his last interview in the pre-match champions league slot he said its not just about winning the champions once and then go missing from being in finals and not winning it again for 5 years that is not what he is building here he wants multi wins and finals

so pep maybe feels manchester is now home and happy to stay. because he has got full control of the club and tall me any other manager that has got full control of a major club right now, the modern game is so so different to what the setup is at manchester city, and pep having the biggest say in everything is so hard to give up knowing you move to another club maybe its not so your fully in charge and have full control

that's why i feel munich did not suit him because they never let him have full control of the club and the board and karl hans rummenigge got to much a say in the pie, what i feel is best for pep is when the time is right ?? is to move up stairs at manchester city and take the role of technical manager and let somebody else work with with him and become first team manager and have a direction to work under, somebody like Mikel Arteta who is happy with what pep has setup and does not want to change the club

but what i feel is when pep is done with city nobody will feel sad because football moves on and there is a time and place and all that, and to keep being top dog in football in england is just about what somebody else is will to do to catch up and put up a challenge then they become the hungry club that wants it that little bit more, and the old dog is now happy to lick its balls and not put up a fight
Agree with this he fucking loves it here and I think maybe stay till 2025.

When Pep eventually leaves we must follow the lead of our neighbours. Someone get Andy Morrison on the blower!
I take it he doesn’t know where you live.
And how are all the Poch fans feeling this morning about him coming here?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.