Giovanni van Bronckhorst

That didn't stop him from engaging with the game,he could have used it better is all i'm saying
I don’t disagree that a manager sitting on his duff while the team is losing is poor optics, possibly even looks weak, but I’m wondering what the rest of the story is. Accordingly, I’ll give him the benefit of the doubt in this one instance.

Why?

I think he’s an annoying **** but he’s a mustard coach.
I'll counter with the palace game,serious pressure and he gets them to hunt down our goal diferenc instead of just shutting up shop at 3-0 and take the points,i would rather have maureen than that preening dipper bollocks ****

Tolmie mentioned City are keeping an eye on Rogers and a few others have been linked before. Rogers would be a good age to come in after Pep, if we could persuade him and he hasn't took a bigger job than Leicester by then. Maybe after 5 or 6 years the Ten Hag could come in, Nagelsman after this. A nice progression there.
I'd be OK with Rogers managing City he's had some big clubs, his teams play good football and he will have some great footballers at City. I can see GVB getting Txiki's job if he is wanting to go back to Spain in a year or two.

I'm just going to support brighton if rogers gets the job,he came close to the title one season,he won a lot in scotland,anyone who managers celtic does

What about Domenec Torrent. He's Pep's pal and has just won the League in the US with New York City FC and likely to win the play-offs. He won 24 trophies as Pep's assistant at Bayern and City. This is the sort of thing CFG may want to do as a succession plan or even Arteta and Torrent as a team together. I don't think they will want to change the structure. The key thing is to retain Txiki, Soriano, and Khaldoon as the top team. Story in the Mail today suggests Van Bronckhorst is being lined up for NYCFC. Why take a gamble on someone from outside, no matter how good they are.

What about Domenec Torrent. He's Pep's pal and has just won the League in the US with New York City FC and likely to win the play-offs. He won 24 trophies as Pep's assistant at Bayern and City. This is the sort of thing CFG may want to do as a succession plan or even Arteta and Torrent as a team together. I don't think they will want to change the structure. The key thing is to retain Txiki, Soriano, and Khaldoon as the top team. Story in the Mail today suggests Van Bronckhorst is being lined up for NYCFC. Why take a gamble on someone from outside, no matter how good they are.
I like the idea of Torrent,i used to watch NYC a while ago and they we terrible so to have won the league is great stuff

I think that’s a great plan... it hinges on what Pep does... if he goes elsewhere and takes his team the plan collapses... if Pep goes and leaves the team it works. I wonder whether Pep will take a different role at City, maybe Head of Youth Development for CFG...

I think that’s a great plan... it hinges on what Pep does... if he goes elsewhere and takes his team the plan collapses... if Pep goes and leaves the team it works. I wonder whether Pep will take a different role at City, maybe Head of Youth Development for CFG...
It's difficult to see where Pep will go. I don't think he will take Juventus but he could be lured back to Barca (they are in shit street). I have always had a sneaking feeling he may eventually take the England job. It's a good time to do so with a new generation of talent. We must try and keep most of his team and perhaps the only way to do this is to go with Torrent and Arteta. I am sure Khaldoon has a solid succession plan in place.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.