Giovanni van Bronckhorst

It’ll be Arteta and it’ll be fucking glorious.

I’ll still cry when Pep goes. We’ll never be so blessed again.

Executives at Manchester City want to put a succession plan in place. Van Bronckhorst is being given an insight into how the club operates at boardroom level as well as the workings of City’s extensive scouting network and coaching set-up. [@MullockSMirror]
Lets hope he's not a scouse mole.

Seriously, I think he would be behind Arteta, but good that we are thinking ahead, and Pep could teach him a lot in the meantime.

Reading the article, it sounds more like it would be to replace txiki or Marwood than pep

Meh.. I’d rather go for the likes of the Ajax coach or dare say it Pochettinho..

well, neither are going to take a backstage role are they. In addition, Pochettino at least has hardly demonstrated true top quality with his team stagnating and going backwards, and by the looks of what Van Bronckhorst is having access to, perhaps he's actually seen as a long-term successor to someone like Txiki instead. If he was purely on the managerial side, then surely he'd get more of a coaching role.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.