Girlfriend wants a Tattoo

I got a tattoo at 16 - tell her not to do it!

You need to take your time to chose a tattoo otherwise she'll end up with some shite that she regrets in years to come.

Markt85 said:
Garden Of Edin said:
I feel like a control freak. She's 16, I'm 17.

jesus. is a girl allowed a tattoo at 16 ?

dont want to sound harsh, but most young girls with tattoo's are usually sluts

wait to your clubbing when you dont have dance around with panda pops and you'll soon realise my freind

let her be. she isnt the one

What do you mean mate?
I know it's her body and all, I just don't want her to get one.

Why are you mad? It's perfectly natural for a teenager to want a tattoo, like everything else, it's forbidden from a young age and then you hit the age where it's no longer forbidden, it needs to be done, the novelty soon wears off for most people :) Not for me lol, I got my first tattoo last year, the 7 deadly sins down my rib cage and since then I've had 4 more.

Jackson-ctid said:
Why are you mad? It's perfectly natural for a teenager to want a tattoo, like everything else, it's forbidden from a young age and then you hit the age where it's no longer forbidden, it needs to be done, the novelty soon wears off for most people :) Not for me lol, I got my first tattoo last year, the 7 deadly sins down my rib cage and since then I've had 4 more.

I keep meaning to get another to cover up the shite one I got at 16 but haven't got round to designing one yet.

rdz82 said:
Jackson-ctid said:

I keep meaning to get another to cover up the shite one I got at 16 but haven't got round to designing one yet.

Why not just get it removed ?

Most guys that call girls sluts are fags, especially ones that think tattoos are irrelevant, ugly and embarrassing. P.S, they're usually dumb as a fucking stump and can't spell.

i got a pic of my nanans rosary beads tattooed on my foot not long after she passed away and i was 16. thought about it loads and mum had to go with me to say it was ok.

its a really beautiful and exact pic and 2yrs on i dont regret it and dont think it looks slutty. it means a lot to me and tho mum didnt really approve she now admits its quite tasteful.

Mikem93 said:
rdz82 said:

Why not just get it removed ?

You end up with a scar don't you? I'd rather cover it up. The funny thing is, it was only supposed to be a 5yr temporary tattoo and 12 years later I've still got the chinese symbol for 'gold' on my shoulder!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.