Girona FC 2017/2018

Status
Not open for further replies.
no point sending them, just Rusnak at Oldham all over again. If we send a player on loan they should be guaranteed to start unless injured, or shouldn't be loaned. Especially when we'll own nearly half of the damn club.

That is a pretty arrogant outlook on it to be honest. As a football fan I would expect Girona, an independent football club formed 87 years ago, to act in the interests of the people and fans of Girona.

Its sad a football fan should just think because we have money we should just ride roughshod over another club as it would be in our interests.

no point sending them, just Rusnak at Oldham all over again. If we send a player on loan they should be guaranteed to start unless injured, or shouldn't be loaned. Especially when we'll own nearly half of the damn club.
No one can be guaranteed to start for a proper La Liga team. Should earn the right first.

That is a pretty arrogant outlook on it to be honest. As a football fan I would expect Girona, an independent football club formed 87 years ago, to act in the interests of the people and fans of Girona.

Its sad a football fan should just think because we have money we should just ride roughshod over another club as it would be in our interests.
'
why not? We're City fans and we should want what's best for City. Being nice got us 3 years without a title we should have won, I don't care what any other club does as long as it finishes worse off than us, unless it wants or takes help from City in which case it should return the favour ten fold.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.