Girona FC 2017/2018

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just checked on their progress tonight, 9th place with 2 games to go, not a bad first season at all for a team many worried if they'd stay up. Could theoretically finish above Getafe and Sevilla still.

Just checked on their progress tonight, 9th place with 2 games to go, not a bad first season at all for a team many worried if they'd stay up. Could theoretically finish above Getafe and Sevilla still.
It’s an incredibly impressive showing and exactly what City, Pep, Pere, and CFG wanted.

We now have a ‘top class’ club with which to partner for the foreseeable furture, both to develop and acquire talent.

It’s an incredibly impressive showing and exactly what City, Pep, Pere, and CFG wanted.

We now have a ‘top class’ club with which to partner for the foreseeable furture, both to develop and acquire talent.

What happens if they qualify for a European Cup competition that City are entered in does CFG have to choose one team to represent them or can they both play ?

This has me wondering what to do with Maffeo a little more, what kind of prize money is there in la liga for a top 10 finish?

He has one year left on his contract I believe, will he extend in the summer and stay in an improved Girona squad for another season, or will he go for a new club should a good offer from a bigger club(than Girona) come in?

So anything below say 50% stake avoids that dilemma so maybe the Chinese may take more of City in the future ?
Haven't thought about that but why would they need to sell more than 50% as long as any future Euro acquisitions are under the threshold? I don't think there will be any more that can compete in the CL personally it would get too tricky to keep all clubs happy.

Haven't thought about that but why would they need to sell more than 50% as long as any future Euro acquisitions are under the threshold? I don't think there will be any more that can compete in the CL personally it would get too tricky to keep all clubs happy.

What is the rule say in FA for having stakes in different Clubs, is it simply not allowed ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.