Girona FC 2018/2019

Discussion in 'General football forum' started by BlueindianNewcity, 27 Jul 2018.

1. FantasyIreland

FantasyIreland

Garcia is playing well apparently,getting plenty of minutes,as was Luiz up until his injury of which he is due to return.

2. Thanks for that. I was impressed when I saw Aleix play at the Minihad a few years back and I always hoped he'd succeed

3. FantasyIreland

FantasyIreland

I think he will,just not here....!

4. Delphinho

Delphinho

Halfway through the season and Douglas Luiz rounded 1000 minutes yesterday, while he only played 450 minutes last season in total. Aleix has played 1027 minutes this season, and last season he only played 931. Great to see that they`re getting more playing time now

5. FantasyIreland

FantasyIreland

Is Luiz impressing?

6. Delphinho

Delphinho

Sounds like he is improving. At the start of the season, I saw that Girona fans were not too happy with him, as he simply didn`t do much apparently. Seems to have become more confident throughout the season and is now playing quite well. Still some negative comments on twitter though

FantasyIreland likes this.
  7. jamesha

jamesha

Girona beat Atletico Madrid in the Copa Del Rey. It finished 4-4 on aggregate with Girona winning on away goals.

The second leg finished 3-3 with Girona equalizing in the 86 minute.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/46900251

Sounds like it was a great game.

8. cleavers

cleavers

Both Luiz and Garci played the full game, is Roberts injured, not even on the bench ?

9. Deepest Blue

Deepest Blue

Believe so.
    Hope I’m not speaking too soon but Girona under Sacristan seem to be exceeding the pre season expectations of them.
    In other news, there’s rumours that Barcelona are thinking of triggering Cristian Stuani’s €15m release clause.

10. Rolee

Rolee

Hamstring according to Transfermarket.com. He had just made 4 starts in a row and then got injured.