Girona FC Liga 2 play off final (Promoted)

Potentially Kabore, would be a step up perhaps from Ligue 1 but also the arguement to keep the lad settled where he is as hes doing well.

La Liga is a tough league, the top two generally run away with it but theres bits of quality right across the league and its normally pretty hard going. I think they would have to strengthen to try and stay up. Last time they seemingly backed the players that got them there but they were caught out doing that.
Yes, Kabore is a good shout. He is also wanted by Nottm Forest, he could go to either and would probably do a good job.

In relation to your 2nd paragraph backing the players they brought up from Liga 2 last time around, from what I have read, that is the plan again.

Yes, Kabore is a good shout. He is also wanted by Nottm Forest, he could go to either and would probably do a good job.

In relation to your 2nd paragraph backing the players they brought up from Liga 2 last time around, from what I have read, that is the plan again.
Shame, I think they are hamstrung by FFP also. Have a small ground and get fuck all in TV rights etc.

24 mins: Tenerife playing a very physical game. Girona already lost a player to injury caused by Tenerife.

Tenerife are really at it. They know that if this ends as a draw even after extra time, they still go through based on head to head games, if I heard the commentators correctly

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.