Girona FC Liga 2 play off final (Promoted)

Gutted for Tenerife but congrats Girona, they had lost five or six playoffs iirc.
Not sure how much benefit if any it will be for City tbh. Don’t think we’ve ever had a successful loan to Girona. In fact they have been career suicide for most who go there

Pablo Maffeo was a success.

Hopefully we will have more successful loans to Girona.

Delighted for Girona, they have struggled for a while but made the jump at last. Nice to see Aleix Garcia doing well and hopefully a step up soon for Pablo Moreno. Looking forward to catching some of their games on tv next season.

Well, now the difficult part starts. We lose a few of our starters, which will be annoying. At least our salaries are somewhat low, and with the TV money we will have to get at least three starters in, ideally five. If not we are going down.

On the other side, our coach is a good one, so I would give us 50% chance to keep the category.

Wonder what CFG can do to help Girona and boil Tebas piss legally?

Wonder what CFG can do to help Girona and boil Tebas piss legally?
Is there any issues if we both play in the champions League. I know they only just went up but I was wondering about any rules about it

Is there any issues if we both play in the champions League. I know they only just went up but I was wondering about any rules about it
I remember Chelsea being in that situation when they drew CSKA Moscow a few years ago. UEFA didn't have a problem with it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.