Girona FC (partnership)

BlueDejong

http://www.lesportiudecatalunya.cat...ala/884936-el-manchester-city-a-lhoritzo.html

iiAAU7C.jpg

iiAAU7C.jpg
[/IMG]
It is today openly: Girona FC and Manchester City, agreement in sight. Lejeune, Rubén Sobrino ...

Manchester City on the horizon Girona FC. Pere Guardiola trading links with Ferran Soriano.

Manchester City, to l'horitzó

Pere Guardiola trading amb Ferran Soriano, director of the City Executiu a Entesa that Vinculi Girona principals dels amb one europeus clubs

Manchester fitxaria Florian Lejeune i the deixaria cedit to Montilivi, i vol fer the WBA mateix davanter Rubén Sobrino, who pertany Real Madrid Passat curs i will play Ponferradina

In silenci i sense voler fer passes in Faux, the Girona, through Pere Guardiola, mature one ACORD amb ja Manchester City that hauria superat els diferents Nivells of negociacions i would be to sign-se punt. Este would be a projecte dels pilars of the propietat nova has dissenyat to Montilivi i l'objectiu you place the end of the first divisió Girona. Sense Pressa, but within a month aviat possible.
Rere TV Sport Events, the maximum shareholder of Girona FC societat SAE tea com caps Samir visible Boudjemaa (CEO) Jean-Louis Dutaret i (president), external assessoria hi ha l'Pere Guardiola, who is one of them fish clau de l'engranatge. 30 juny Passat in l'only public Aparicio Boudjemaa Girona, Dutaret i Guardiola, Germa tècnic Bayern Munic ha will deixar clar the Montilivi club tindria the possibilitat of rebre jugadors clubs cedits first nivell . "S'ha of the Girona pot visualitzar be a bona porta d'entry, or Be Un bon escenari formació of jugadors als quals els missing one or two per end anys de fer eclosió" fa va dir i mig one months. I seva RELATIONSHIP Ferran Soriano i amb Txiki Begiristain situat Girona to l'orbit of Manchester City.
Lejeune, add i tornada
At Gironí club, l'hermétisme is total. Pero Hi has operacions who are consummate a punt or phase-is not Candent i serien possibles one gegant to Darrere sense. The month is the continuïtat clear Florian Lejeune, a player who in condicions normals hauria volat aquest estiu. The French tea clause rescissió 300,000 euros, which is accessible per a tots els clubs first divisió the volguessin. Fet, l'Eibar, tot i do not a buyer club, pay-estava disposat central role. The defender, 24 anys, ranging fer a fantastic season (40 partits i 4 gols) havia despertat l'interès d'altres equips the category Maxima. If beef is not Torca, Lejeune will be one of them apostes Manchester City, he bought one i the deixarà cedit altra Montilivi season. The center is one of them in the 3-4-3 cabdals Paul Machin fish.
Rubén Sobrino, difficult
The davanter of Ponferradina is an altar mateix great Priorität of Girona per l'atac reforçar. Not a senzilla gens fer-OPERATION i cal Moltes to the bandes. Com in the cas of Lejeune, if volgués fer-s'ho Girona sun tot ha is the tip could acomiadar 23 anys, which has jugat 41 aquest any partits amb l'equip del Bierzo. The curs 2013/14 will play 17 partits to segona A subsidiary of Madrid amb i the 2012/13 season, three (one to Montilivi d'ells in l'last day of lliga).
Rubén Sobrino pertany to Ponferradina (amb Contract fins al 2016) i tea a clause d'1milió d'euros (500,000 serien per club per 500,000 Bierzo i Real Madrid, amb Priorität in dret of tempteig). The City també has llançat the xarxa to davanter I is negociant amb Madrid. If hi has ACORD, the player would end també to Montilivi in qualitat of cedit. L'OPERA, but molt complexa month is that of Lejeune, tea perquè davanter equips the first divisió to Darrere that volen bet per ell. L'Espanyol, Betis, Vila-real i have preguntat role Deportivo tip.
Rubén Sobrino is not quite Priorität of Girona des of Setmanes fa. The joc seu encaixa to Perfection amb which Machin vol. Malgrat li curs the Passat will miss a goal mica (in zinc goes fer) is a dels davanters to please the tècnic month. Corpulent (1,82m) is tècnic, will bé per dalt i Capacitat tea per generate espais i joc.
Geli, Prison i Machin
L'arrival of the propietat nova has estat as suau that quan missing dues Setmanes perquè comenci the lliga faces hi incorporacions zinc has quatre or pendents. Tot i això, the degoteig d'indicis that Darrere l'OPERATION of compravenda hi havia one projecte prou sòlid s'ha anat constatant amb puntuals fets is going to llarg succeir juliol Month. A dels primers will be l'arrival of Delfi Geli, who hauria acceptat the presidency if the certesa tingut Hagues that existien garanties that Girona deixaria be aquell normalment club has caminat to llindar the precipici i protagonist has estat per month aspectes extraesportius that esportius.
N'hi has month: Quique Carcel refusar will bid first divisió per esportiu be the director of Las Palmas, which will pose li on taula one per a temporades Contract opció amb dues to third. Per end-ho d'marinating, Paul Machin will dye també deixar possibilitat of Girona to finals of curs i will not ho fer. A month, will designate a Contract per three temporades the link Montilivi club fins Difícilment the tècnic 2018. It's the cas de Gómara mateix than that of jail Geli i hauria to cegues one decisió pres d'aquesta scale.
Girona, d'altra band, continuous treballant in renovació d'alguns jugadors. Month Interessen them to them the porter of the Isaac Becerra Midfield player Alex i Granell, that ostensibly the fitxa però millorarien també incrementarien clause. Aquesta ben last month could be on track than the first. També the club vol extend the Contract of Jaime Mata i mantenir-Montilivi him.

Girona becomes the SUBSIDIARY OF MANCHESTER CITY

Revolution in the Catalans after last May, the club changed hands with the purchase of the club by Jaume Roures, president of Mediapro, and Pere Guardiola, player representative, after winning 80% of the shares of the entity. The sale by the previous owner, Josep Delgado, was forced unable to cover the 4.5 million euros of accumulated debt which conditioned the future of the team.

Just finished the season on Montilivi bitter after the club does not rise, the new policy has already changed the organization. So, Ferran Soriano, former director of FC Barcelona and current sports director of Manchester City, will manage the deporiva plot. A measure will mean that the Girona joined the orbit of the 'skyblues', ie, will become a satellite team more like New York City in the US or in Australia Melbourne City.

On the other hand, the visible head of the telecommunications group Mediapro direct economic and business grounds. As if that were not enough, Roures has made one of his trusted men to work alongside senior management. It is Ignacio Mas-Bagà and takes command of the famous Catalan businessman since 2008. Baga in recent years he has worked for the World Challenge LFP program being in charge of organizing tours and friendlies worldwide for Spanish clubs. A man that surely will know how to exploit the trademark Catalans even if it means changing the preparation of an entire season.

Therefore, after the purchase of shares, the distribution of Girona is as follows:

-> 80% owned by Jaume Roures and Pere Guardiola.
-> 17.5% by the previous owner, Josep Delgado.
-> 2.5% minority shareholders.

Despite this distribution, everything indicates that Patxi Otamendi will continue as president of a non debts with new buyers. Of course, little will power to decide when Ferran Soriano will decide which players will stay in the club and what should go. With these measures, the albirrojo club can go from having an ambitious attempt to reach the First Division to be a test team for players who have no place in England project.

To understand how you got Soriano, and consequently the Manchester City this position, we must resort to the past of the new owners of Girona. Jaume Roures and the then vice-president of Barcelona started their business relationship in 2006, it was then that the club Catalans decided to break with Sogecable and Mediapro embrace to exploit its television rights. Eventually a bad deal for the FC Barcelona had to pay 57 million euro fine. Later, in 2010, Soriano then president of Spanair convinced his friend to enter the Mediapro shareholder of the airline providing 5 million euros. Another failure, since that capital inflow did not prevent the bankruptcy of the airline. Finally, one of the first measures of the current general manager of Manchester City was giving his friend compensate the production and distribution of official club television Mediapro.

Having explained the context, it is easy to understand how the new owners, Girona has become a mere toy or 'please' between employers. More if you consider that another buyer, Pere Guardiola, owns 50% of the company representing players Media Base Sport, which is also under the protection of Mediapro. (Precisely 50% of the company belongs to - surprise surprise - Jaume Roures).

In practice we have a corporate maneuver two 'partners' that ends with a Catalan club in the hands of an English one. Another absurdity of the commodification of modern football.

So it off the cruel end of the season they have had to suffer in Montilivi, now worries about his future concern to the albirrojos fans: Your team can go from being a goal to play in the First Division, to become a mere an English subsidiary with the sole aim to be profitable and make room for players that are good for the Manchester City team.

Yes all of the above is 100% true and very interesting.
Giron just missed out on promotion to La Liga and the plan was for City to loan them 3 or 4 players to get the experience.
But unfortunately they failed at the last.
Sobrino is 23 and is highly regarded in Spain but hasn't quite fulfilled potential.
I understand that the idea is to play him on a regular basis to either sell him at a profit or if he seems good enough bring him over to us.
This tie up gives us a base in the Catalan heartland and we all know what players they have produced.
So this could really prove a great move by us.
And Pep's Brother major shareholder, what does that tell you.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.