Girona FC (partnership)

Gonna try and get over to Girona this year to catch a game. The fact that the place is bloody beautiful too really makes it easier to convince my better half as well...

It's only like 25 minutes on the train from Barcelona, went through there on the way to the Dali museum.

Girona are playing Oldham at boundary park next Thursday in a preseason game, I think we've currently got 4 players at girona on loan so a good opportunity to see them get a run out not too far from home.

Does anybody have an overview of which City players will go on load to Girona next season?
Douglas Luiz
Marlos Moreno
Pablo Maffeo

Who else?

Spanish fixtures out today. They got Atletico first game away, but as the new Wanda Metropolitan stadium wont be ready in time I think they will actually start at home. Good test for our loanees.

read a bit on city watch yesterday basically slagging city`s youth off over Sancho, but it did mention Girona in a bit of a detrimental way , which i thought was crazy the more kids we can get out there the better, just think half a dozen city players playing together at a higher level than any other youth team can play, against the likes of Messi or Ronaldo , what an opportunity

read a bit on city watch yesterday basically slagging city`s youth off over Sancho, but it did mention Girona in a bit of a detrimental way , which i thought was crazy the more kids we can get out there the better, just think half a dozen city players playing together at a higher level than any other youth team can play, against the likes of Messi or Ronaldo , what an opportunity

It is great for us but not necessarily great for a club or fanbase that a number of players are loanees from another side. Every clubs fans want to have autonomy rather than feel like a training ground for a bigger sides players.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.