Girona Fc V Barcelona in Miami

Wilmslow Road

Girona will play Barca in Miami in the first La Liga match outside Spain.
Girona are offering free flights for 1500 Season Ticket Holders ( they have 9000 so presume it will be a ballot).
I think it's just a one dayer.
Or free ticket to all other ST holders for the game at the Nou Camp.
They are reported to be getting 4 to 5 million Euros for it ( Barca getting much more) so I suppose they can afford it. Beats our free Coaches to Spurs.
Hope this never happens over here.

Jumpers for goalposts died years ago even before the carving up of gate receipts, we've stood and watched & now there's sadly no way back.

Disgusting and UEFA should block this because we all know what is coming next....... really feel for the home fans who are going to miss out on one of their games of the season.... the beginning of the end and I hope fans in Miami are encouraged to boycott the game

Oh, does the OP have a date for the game? I fancy a weekend in Miami again....... ;)

Sad to see. Hopefully the players will make a stand and boycott it. The worry is, if it does happen, and it's a "success", then the Premier League will jump on it.

Don't they realise that going to see your team play is what football is based upon? Football fans go to their team's games through loyalty, without this the fan becomes a customer, it'll be just like going to the cinema to watch your favourite film eventually.
The fans are the one true constant at any football club.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.