Giuseppe Rossi

NoahCity

What happened to this guy? Remember him having a great 10/11 season and he seems to have disappeared. I know he went to Fiorentina but why no playing?

two consecutive ACL injuries... he's basically been out for two years.

luckily, he lives in a time where ACL surgeries can make even stronger than before (see: adrian peterson as an example)

He plays for a rival, so I should want him to never retain fitness... But as an Italian NT supporter, I hope he's better than he was before

Class striker

ACMilan said:
two consecutive ACL injuries... he's basically been out for two years.

luckily, he lives in a time where ACL surgeries can make even stronger than before (see: adrian peterson as an example)

He plays for a rival, so I should want him to never retain fitness... But as an Italian NT supporter, I hope he's better than he was before

Class striker
yeh, there is a good video showing him from when he was fit:
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r8wp2iVV808[/youtube]

seen as Judas around here for picking Italy over the land where he was born

everythingchangesbutblue said:
Is there an unwritten rule that all youtube football videos have to be set to shite music.
Annoying isn't it?

I enjoy these sort of videos but almost always mute them because of atrocious music choices.<br /><br />-- Wed Aug 14, 2013 7:36 pm --<br /><br />
Andouble said:
seen as Judas around here for picking Italy over the land where he was born
Being born somewhere means very little. He just breathed in the air of that place and breathed it out again, whereas in his blood his genes are Italian.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.