Give Cassy a few games

ardwickboy

I think we should give Caicedo a few games, he as found his scoring boots, so we should give him a chance to bang a few more in. He is in the right position when the chances come across, and that is what we want.

ardwickboy said:
I think we should give Caicedo a few games, he as found his scoring boots, so we should give him a chance to bang a few more in. He is in the right position when the chances come across, and that is what we want.

fair point well made ardwick

its pretty obvious IMO better than benjani, jo and vassel
3 in 4 games. big, strong and holds it up well. should definately start sunday and get a few more games on the back of that. unless of course we sign villa in which case i wont mind him sitting out :P

The 4th goal...the ball was zipped into his feet on halfway, it actually stuck. Shrugged the defender off, to Elano, out to SWP....Robinhoooooooooooooooooo

That ball would have bounced 6ft away from Benji, Jo would have been out muscled. He stays in for me.

Thaksins Love Child said:
The 4th goal...the ball was zipped into his feet on halfway, it actually stuck. Shrugged the defender off, to Elano, out to SWP....Robinhoooooooooooooooooo

That ball would have bounced 6ft away from Benji, Jo would have been out muscled. He stays in for me.

I agree with that. It looks like he makes it really hard for people to take the ball off him. Doesn't surprise me looking at how big he is.

avoidconfusion said:
Thaksins Love Child said:

I agree with that. It looks like he makes it really hard for people to take the ball off him. Doesn't surprise me looking at how big he is.
The bigger the better

He might not score now for 4 or 5 games but give him even longer. I just hope the expectations don't make people slag him off when he is having an off day or not performing like he has been doing ala Elano.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.