Give Eastlands its Kippax

Didsbury Dave said:
Just to move this on, IP, I would suggest that the approach to the club is all important.

Contact the MEN and get them to run a story. And immediately try to schedule a meeting with someone from within the ADUG camp, if this is possible. I am not sure the likes of Peter Fletcher or even Garry cook would take this that seriously. But the new owners may want to do it for PR and to improve their relationships with the fans.

Have you any ideas?

The credibility of the person/people who front this up is important. You seem literate and intelligent, IP. Are you up for it?

Am i balls!!!! I don't know what to do with it yet, just gonna see if we can get it to a thousand and then make a decision. I think 1000 signatures would be pretty good.

Immaculate Pasta said:
Didsbury Dave said:
Just to move this on, IP, I would suggest that the approach to the club is all important.

Contact the MEN and get them to run a story. And immediately try to schedule a meeting with someone from within the ADUG camp, if this is possible. I am not sure the likes of Peter Fletcher or even Garry cook would take this that seriously. But the new owners may want to do it for PR and to improve their relationships with the fans.

Have you any ideas?

The credibility of the person/people who front this up is important. You seem literate and intelligent, IP. Are you up for it?

Am i balls!!!! I don't know what to do with it yet, just gonna see if we can get it to a thousand and then make a decision. I think 1000 signatures would be pretty good.

correct get it up to 1000 then lets think what we should do next

Immaculate Pasta said:
There are 9876 members on this site and only 698 have signed it.

COME ON PEOPLE LETS GET IT TO 1000
That is less than one in ten members who have signed up are, you sure you are pushing something here that everbody does want? it isnt difficult to sign this thing if you want to, so maybe people havent because they dont think it is a good idea?

uwerosler28 said:
Immaculate Pasta said:
There are 9876 members on this site and only 698 have signed it.

COME ON PEOPLE LETS GET IT TO 1000
That is less than one in ten members who have signed up are, you sure you are pushing something here that everbody does want? it isnt difficult to sign this thing if you want to, so maybe people havent because they dont think it is a good idea?

ridiculous idea,i mean as fuckin if anyone will give a shit about a petition
where would it all end?
i know,i think we should extend the north and south stand..........start a petition
you've already said you haven't got a clue what you're gonna do with it
do you really think it will be taken seriously?
still,someone might get their name in the paper and make us look a bigger joke,just like the swp "petition"
he'd still be at chelsea now but for that btw

billsbigbanana said:
uwerosler28 said:

where would it all end?
i know,i think we should extend the north and south stand..........start a petition
still,someone might get their name in the paper and make us look a bigger joke,just like the swp "petition"

If it is a ridiculous idea then it is a ridiculous idea. No one is going to get their name in the paper, i won't thats for certain.

If it works then great it works, if it doesn't work then at least 800 of us tried to do something about it other than moan and do fuck all.

Immaculate Pasta said:
billsbigbanana said:
where would it all end?

If it is a ridiculous idea then it is a ridiculous idea. No one is going to get their name in the paper, i won't thats for certain.

If it works then great it works, if it doesn't work then at least 800 of us tried to do something about it other than moan and do fuck all.

In that case than IP, do you suggest that we should do something outside of the club?

DAKOVICH said:
I`m in mate. The Kippax was a magical place & as vocal as any end in the country in the 70`s & 80`s. The nearer you were to the away fans the better the atmosphere.
As it is at Eastlands the 2 main vocal areas are split and are regulary singing different songs at the same time so you lose the effect. JD 212

very true 4 away from 800 now!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.