Give Hughes a chance

2 games to save his job. Hull and Blackburn will be his last games. Fucking shocking this gimp is taking the piss. West Brom are fucking shit and there fans know they are. I am thinking about putting on a bet for City to get relegated this year if this gimp stays or goes he has ruined this club.

Cambridgeblue said:
shaundickov said:
I know, that's exactly what I'm taking the piss out of.

Very clever thread - it shows a lot of people don't even read what someone has written and just hit reply to the message they think they've read without spotting the irony...

I spotted the irony but others replied who clearly didn't so I was pointing out I did not find the use of irony appropiate

leighton said:
2 games to save his job. Hull and Blackburn will be his last games. Fucking shocking this gimp is taking the piss. West Brom are fucking shit and there fans know they are. I am thinking about putting on a bet for City to get relegated this year if this gimp stays or goes he has ruined this club.

are you joking????
2 games?
thats 6 more points for him to throw away. no thanks
GET THE BASTARD OUT
i've been saying it for the lasst 2 weeks he is shit

tommcfc said:
leighton said:

are you joking????
2 games?
GET THE BASTARD OUT

It will shock me if he goes before Xmas so it will be 2 more games and see how he does. I dont think it will do any harm because he is a dead man walking but he may well get a reaction out of the players in the next 2 games.

tommcfc said:
leighton said:

are you joking????
2 games?
GET THE BASTARD OUT

It will shock me if he goes before Xmas so it will be 2 more games and see how he does. I dont think it will do any harm because he is a dead man walking but he may well get a reaction out of the players in the next 2 games.

leighton said:
tommcfc said:
are you joking????
2 games?
GET THE BASTARD OUT

with us needing this result so badly and the team not rising to it the only reaction he's going to get from the players is if he taps them with a toffee hammer slightly beneath the knee-cap.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.