Give Shrek an Oscar

Breadsnapper

To all of you in a previous thread who stated that you would have shrek in our team. After that disgusting rolloing round on the floor which resulted in the devious bastard getting Kompany booked. Would you still have him? My feelings are that all that confirmed why I would not want him at City. He is an odious little boy.

Breadsnapper said:
To all of you in a previous thread who stated that you would have shrek in our team. After that disgusting rolloing round on the floor which resulted in the devious bastard getting Kompany booked. Would you still have him? My feelings are that all that confirmed why I would not want him at City. He is an odious little boy.

have you seen baconface's pathetic excuse in the news of the screws?? "i asked wayne why he jumped up and he said he thought kompany was going to get a red card so got up to save him being sent off."

LIAR

no doubt it was a foul, and probably a yellow card in any case

but to go down writhing in agony

then spring up once the ref brings out the card is disgraceful

i was screaming at the tv when that happened

little shit

dont you think its time the twats didnt win anything without handing them oscars as well...he was a drama queen tho wasnt he... ohhh my ancle hurts, owww ref the nasty man kicked me..

Wayne Rooney has insisted he is an "honest player" as the row over diving refused to die down.

The England striker, preparing for Saturday's World Cup warm-up clash with Slovenia at Wembley, denied he had cheated to earn Manchester United a crucial penalty against Arsenal last weekend.

TV replays showed Rooney was heading for the turf before keeper Manuel Almunia made clear contact but the 23-year-old said today: "Everyone who watches me play knows I am an honest player. I play the game as honestly as I can.

"If the referee gives a penalty there is nothing you can do about it. It is a penalty.

"If they want to take punishment further it is down to UEFA and the people who run the game. As players you just want to play."

Arsenal striker Eduardo was banned for two games after diving for a penalty in last week's Champions League clash with Celtic but Rooney does not believe the problem is getting worse.

"Diving has been in the game for years," he said. "Probably the coverage the game gets now, with all the cameras around, it gets highlighted a bit more. But it hasn't got any worse."

Rooney looks certain to play a part in Saturday's clash, ahead of the World Cup Group Six clash with Croatia at Wembley on Wednesday.

Bloody hypocrite. Just like his manager.

What really wound me up was on the tv commentary they said, 'that Rooney making a statement', er, hello, it's called cheating in my book, not making a statement. How on earth he didn't get booked for that kick on De Jong I don't know, but I suppose he is Wayne Rooney, he can do whatever he wants with no consequence

he's always been a cnut even when he was a kid at everton. i remember him hacking down foe when marc dared to go past boy wonder like the spoilt twat he is.

diving, cheating, backchatting cnut of a player.

wouldnt lose any sleep if someone snapped him in the next 3 games and he missed the world cup.

The most cynical attempt to get a player booked I've ever had the misfortune to witness and yet one that's escaped comment. After his dying swan act he looked up and waited for the booking before literally springing to his feet. Despicable but not unexpected from a truly loathsome individual.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.