given to fulham

Celtic or a club outside england with a 24hr recall if its a loan I can live with that.

If its a prem side they pay the £8 million we paid for him. If thats arsenal fine - if we get what we paid and they cover all his wages.

He can go to stoke if we get their decent young keeper as part of the deal. Fuck Arsenal, Fuck Fulham, Fuck Mark Hughes what are we a fucking charity ?

DaveH said:
alera said:
Cant really accept this deal if it happens. Means Arsenal get a decent keeper they badly need on the cheap, pretty much paid for by city.

We are in affect giving them a cheap decent keeper via proxy.

The fact its likely to be a loan makes it even worse.

Totaly agree we cant let him go to fulham them let Arsenal get their keeper makes no sense.
If anything let given out on loan with a recall clause
Schwarzer aint that good, is he? - If so we'll have him in part ex..... even as a No. 2 I'm sure we could put together an attractive enough package to tempt him.... Bollox to Arsenal.

am I the only one who doesn't think Schwarzer is a huge upgrade over Almunia? Let him go FFS, if Arsenal win or don't win the league it won't be because Schwarzer came in and saved the day.

btw can anyone plz giv me the link for today's match against sunderland?<br /><br />-- Sun Aug 29, 2010 11:43 am --<br /><br />btw can anyone plz giv me the link for today's match against sunderland?

Andouble said:
am I the only one who doesn't think Schwarzer is a huge upgrade over Almunia? Let him go FFS, if Arsenal win or don't win the league it won't be because Schwarzer came in and saved the day.
No I agree, but, as I say, I'd sure have him as a No.2, rather than Taylor

If Mancini allows Given to leave and we don't get a quality GK replacement before Tuesday, we are truly up shit creek without a paddle. You can guarantee that JH will get injured playing for City or England or have a car crash or walk into an air hostess's trolley or slip in the shower and all our dreams of success this season could be over. It's that serious.

DaveH said:
alera said:
Cant really accept this deal if it happens. Means Arsenal get a decent keeper they badly need on the cheap, pretty much paid for by city.

We are in affect giving them a cheap decent keeper via proxy.

The fact its likely to be a loan makes it even worse.

Totaly agree we cant let him go to fulham them let Arsenal get their keeper makes no sense.
If anything let given out on loan with a recall clause

This has got to happen, we can't allow ourselves to end up in the same position as last season

I hope the club show some balls over all these unhappy players... tell Given he's here till January, tell Robinho, Adebayor that until we have replacements they're staying as well.

If we lose all the suggested players we won't actually make a 25 man squad!

And how fucking stupid would that be after all the shit we've had recently about having too many players!

Look after City first. Not acting as a charity case to other clubs.

You have to be fair to Shay. Goalkeeper is a key position. You can't rotate the position. Shay could find himself out of the team all season, and at his age he needs to be playing like Bellars.

Ideally we'd have the right to recall, but I really can't see that happening.

Marvin said:
You have to be fair to Shay. Goalkeeper is a key position. You can't rotate the position. Shay could find himself out of the team all season, and at his age he needs to be playing like Bellars.

Ideally we'd have the right to recall, but I really can't see that happening.

I don't get this argument.

He's our player, so he's contracted to perform as necessary. No one is guaranteed a first team place.

We have to look after oursleves first rather than trying to play fair by the players.

It may be harsh for Given to swallow, but it's what is best for City that should be the priority, not the career prospects of a player.

What happens if Hart injured himself next week? We're stuck with Taylor ... yeah, that would be great!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.