Glad this passing back nonsense has stopped

All we need to master now is passing forward with urgency, pace and intensity. Best 2 players on the field yesterday Yaya and Silva. KDB is becoming the player Chelsea got rid of. Pep you are ruining my club sort it or go.

yep best away points haul i see you're point

So diagonal balls to the full backs/ Sterling etc etc letting them run onto it before smashing a cross over for a towering centre forward to head in majestically happens does it? Because I see those diagonal balls which then result in the over lapper either pulling the ball back on the ground, or stopping dead and passing the ball back to someone else. Which then starts the passing sequence again. And again. And again.

As I said, it looks lovely when it works, dull and uninteresting when it doesn't. No plan B.

So diagonal balls to the full backs/ Sterling etc etc letting them run onto it before smashing a cross over for a towering centre forward to head in majestically happens does it? Because I see those diagonal balls which then result in the over lapper either pulling the ball back on the ground, or stopping dead and passing the ball back to someone else. Which then starts the passing sequence again. And again. And again.

As I said, it looks lovely when it works, dull and uninteresting when it doesn't. No plan B.

but grinds the opposition down chasing lost causes while we got the ball they cant score simple

All we need to master now is passing forward with urgency, pace and intensity. Best 2 players on the field yesterday Yaya and Silva. KDB is becoming the player Chelsea got rid of. Pep you are ruining my club sort it or go.
Haha! You're on a bit of a roll aren't you.

Didn't he actually say earlier in the season in an interview that he would never come back to City?

Personally I didn't really rate him yesterday there were quite a few kicks out into the crowd and sometimes his passing was a bit dodgy.

Didn't he actually say earlier in the season in an interview that he would never come back to City?

Personally I didn't really rate him yesterday there were quite a few kicks out into the crowd and sometimes his passing was a bit dodgy.
I sense an anyone but bravo thing going on

When it works it looks great. The trouble is all this fucking about passing backwards then forwards then backwards etc etc is annoyingly dull. KDB is sitting deeper than last season and doesn't look completely comfortable in the role. Still, a good haul of assists means he'll continue in that position. We have pace, what with him, Jesus, Sterling etc etc but that's hard to utilise if the opposition sit back and chuck 10 behind the ball. Once that happens it all sort of stagnates. There is no plan B. It's Pep's way or nothing. He's one dimensional. As I said. When it works it looks great.

There's no plan B? Did you watch us against Barcelona?
You really must not watch us from a tactical aspect if you don't think we are capable of changing the system.
The fact is that our player's are largely not good enough to play in peps system and its why we are going to see more changes this summer

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.