Glad we missed out on these

I’d buy Pogba now just to humiliate them. Table a derisory offer of £30m or so and reinvent him as a holding midfielder - he’s got all the tools to excel in this role except the mindset. To that end give him one to one combat training and group sessions with the army as often as is possible to toughen him up - this allied to Pep’s coaching produces a top class mobile defensive midfielder
Pogba can fuck off and take that idiot mendy with him .like someone said earlier both social media players .

I don’t know.. I reckon he would have been amazing for us. He was good for them to be fair
Good for them until he missed a sitter from 3 yrds out vs us in the FA semi at Wembley.

The piss can took no prisoners there....Taxi for Berbatov

Wan Bissaka is the only player I think would go straight into our first team. Goofy, slabhead, Fatty and Flashy pants might, just might make the bench.

If we’d signed Fernandes instead of them getting him we’d probably have wrapped up the title already. That would be about 10 penalties they wouldn’t have got this season. Were we even interested in him though?

The rest were bullets dodged for sure.
To be fair the snide gobby git can take a pen as well, which lets face it would be an asset to our side

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.