Glass half full!

baldybouncer

Lady Luck (how desperate is that!) has turned her City grimace into a City smile for once. The Portsmouth frost fiasco gave us a welcome breathing space in the treatment room. Yesterdays results were also kind to us, but even more significant is the fact that we have two home games on the bounce against Wigan and Newcastle and an away fixture at Stoke. What an opportunity to turn our performances around and grab 9 points. Oh, and this ridiculous transfer window may still turn up trumps for us. Happy days!!

baldybouncer said:
Lady Luck (how desperate is that!) has turned her City grimace into a City smile for once. The Portsmouth frost fiasco gave us a welcome breathing space in the treatment room. Yesterdays results were also kind to us, but even more significant is the fact that we have two home games on the bounce against Wigan and Newcastle and an away fixture at Stoke. What an opportunity to turn our performances around and grab 9 points. Oh, and this ridiculous transfer window may still turn up trumps for us. Happy days!!

Still have 20 days of window left...I believe most on here will be happy at the end of it..

Some on here wont....

baldybouncer said:

City in shock 3 game possible winning run AGAIN.

Lets just wait and see hey, Ive lost count of the times we've all said we should win the next 3,4,5 games etc etc...

Wining one and drawing one would be a bloody good start.

well said,thats my take on things too.
and im top of my fantasy league.
and i backed the stoke game to be no score at 9-1

so happy days,oh no work 2moz

Blue2112 said:
baldybouncer said:

Lets just wait and see hey, Ive lost count of the times we've all said we should win the next 3,4,5 games etc etc...

I see your glass is half empty then :)

baldybouncer said:
Blue2112 said:

It needs topping up for sure ;-)

I agree having Portsmouth canceled the way the club is right now was great news from the teams standpoint(I know it sucked for the fans)and with luck if we can win these next 2 games at home thats 10 points from the last 4, granted 3 where at home but its some kind of platform.

You people have jinxed it now! You really should know better by now! Every time any Cityfans gets their hopes up it all goes to tits. Shame on you shame on you I say!!!!!!!!!!

baldybouncer said:
Blue2112 said:

A Pesimist says the glass is half empty
A Optimist says the glass is half full
A Good Manager gets the correct size glass!

We will just have to wait and see.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.