Glass Tunnel now taking shape

Messi and Barcelona seem to manage it every home game at Nou Camp.
They look a bit different to the ones put in our tunnel wider even? Steps that is
Anyway if Pep thinks they're ok who am I to say anything, just thought when I saw them there a bit steep and narrow workplace injury waiting to happen we will see...

Was at the stadium tonight and asked the security guy for a tour, he said "Even I don't have clearance to go in"

I've won two tickets to go in for the palace game it looks amazing is there a dress code or what? Think I might have to nip to burtons!

Don't worry, I've heard on the QT that the club have rebranded the bars on the level 1 concourse the Tunnel Pubs.

The waiting times in the queues will still be 15 minutes long. The beers will still be pre-poured and as flat as..... Etc.

And Jamie Oliver and Fanfake will be nowhere to be seen.

I've won two tickets to go in for the palace game it looks amazing is there a dress code or what? Think I might have to nip to burtons!
It will be the usual dress code for football hospitality types.
A slightly too tight fitting and too shiny suit, very thin tie with button down shirt collar, brown pointy shoes, excessive cheap aftershave. Make sure you loiter outside first.
Extra marks if your partner looks like it's Aintree ladies day.
Enjoy.

Dinner suit or white tuxedo and black trousers for gentlemen and ball gowns for ladies.

You will be provided with white cotton gloves which much be used when politely applauding periods of good play. You must wait for the 'applause' panel in front of you to illuminate before clapping and failure to adhere to this will result in being ejected from the stadium.

Heckling of players and officials is strictly prohibited and will incur lifetime bans.

Banter with away fans must be via the new tunnel club method of presenting a handwritten note to a bellboy who will present it on a silver salver to the away fan of your choice. Example: you write "does she take it up the arse?" If the recipient takes exception to your message, you will be ejected from the ground.

Taking exception to players spitting, picking their noses, scratching their bums and adjusting their dangly bits whilst you're eating your food is prohibited.

We hope you enjoy your new match day experience.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.