Glass tunnel to changing rooms

No sympathy for those affected just as no-one had any sympathy for me (and thousands of others) when I was booted out what is now the Family Stand a few years ago - sit somewhere else they said , not a bad seat in the ground, it's not your seat etc etc

Every season ticket holder had the option to move to the new stand and the Cheaper tickets if you did it earlier enough. Think the main problem is people get attached to where they sit and with the people around you so they dont bother moving! I moved at the time because the £300 season ticket and was able to get a few seats together. Once the other stand is built fans should get on it.

The normal match going fan is of little consequence to our club now.
As a corporate entity we have moved on and will continue to do so.
As far as the club is concerned just because we went to York / Wycombe / Macclesfield / etc away in the
dark days doesn't mean the club can't just dispense with us to suit their global aims and objectives.
I like most of us don't like it but I can understand it. Their stance is 'that was then and this is now'.
We just need to accept it or move on from it ourselves.

Are they giving all those moving a free season card next year?

That's what United have done for those moving to make way for the extended disabled section

Last edited:

That's what United have done for those moving to. Are way for the extended disabled section

And then will the rags offer people £299 season cards for years to come?

That's what United have done for those moving to. Are way for the extended disabled section
Very surprised isn't the capacity dropping by about 2k ? Must be hundreds moving

Very surprised isn't the capacity dropping by about 2k ? Must be hundreds moving

They may get this next season for free but then they will have to pay more expensive season card prices afterwards. The rags are getting turfed out of some of the cheapest seats in the swamp and relocated to more expensive ones.

The normal match going fan is of little consequence to our club now.
As a corporate entity we have moved on and will continue to do so.
As far as the club is concerned just because we went to York / Wycombe / Macclesfield / etc away in the
dark days doesn't mean the club can't just dispense with us to suit their global aims and objectives.
I like most of us don't like it but I can understand it. Their stance is 'that was then and this is now'.
We just need to accept it or move on from it ourselves.
Is Helemet a word?

No sympathy for those affected just as no-one had any sympathy for me (and thousands of others) when I was booted out what is now the Family Stand a few years ago - sit somewhere else they said , not a bad seat in the ground, it's not your seat etc etc

This is my point - the club are picking fans off one block at a time.

Were you booted out with 5 days notice having paid for the season already, separated from your family and not knowing what part of the ground you were going to be in?

Most people who have been personally affected in this thread doesn't have a problem with being moved, it's the way city have handled it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.