Glass tunnel to changing rooms

All I can think of, is this part of Electric Six's 'Gay Bar' video...

DOgnLW3.png

Don't know if any truth to it but a m8 who has worked on the site a lot in the past has said he asumes it will be one way glass that players won't be able to see through, just the fans be able to see thorough it to a certain area , he doesn't seem to think that it will actually include the tunnel area as it is now as there moving the changing rooms back and up a level.
Seems to think it will be in the place where we have done hospitality before plus a bit extra on the level below that will be glass wall . Thinks it's through the Main entrance to the right where they had the model of the area and the consultation infomation rooms when doing the public access for academy consultation. This ties in with reports saying they will also be able to to see the players entering the stadium, and changing rooms being moved so the teams will have to walk down steps to get to the tunnel area... If the changing room move is correct then could posabley have the changing rooms as the new corporate area with the glass wall but mate seems to think that thease are being turned into warm up/ down areas

Interesting. There is some work being done to the left of where I go in (entrance S for block 123), as the door is barricaded up and says 'Strictly no entry - LOR Building Site'

All of 126 and the back six or so rows of 127 I believe
Leave at the end of this season, two years in 93:20 and then we can all go fuck ourselves
That's crap, sorry pal. Maybe because I'm near pitch side is why I've not heard a thing??? Thanks for info tho.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.