Glasses/contact lenses

Indaparkside

never worn or needed them all my life turn 50 and you’ve guessed it can’t read a thing without them. Life’s shit when you get older who else on here relies on the old bin lids.

never worn or needed them all my life turn 50 and you’ve guessed it can’t read a thing without them. Life’s shit when you get older who else on here relies on the old bin lids.

Same here. Was about 50 ish and one day picked up the paper to read the racing form and FFS it was all blurred.
Been using reading glasses ever since. Only time I need them, mind.

I had an eye test when I was in my late 40's , the eye Doc couldn't believe my sight was so good, he said, don't get used to it, it will go to shit in your 50's. 54 now and starting to notice a bit of deterioration. I put on a pair of readers a couple of months back, couldn't believe how nice it was but trying to hold off as I've heard(maybe bullshit) that it makes your sight get worse faster....?

I had an eye test when I was in my late 40's , the eye Doc couldn't believe my sight was so good, he said, don't get used to it, it will go to shit in your 50's. 54 now and starting to notice a bit of deterioration. I put on a pair of readers a couple of months back, couldn't believe how nice it was but trying to hold off as I've heard(maybe bullshit) that it makes your sight get worse faster....?

True that pal but if you need them you could do more damage straining your eyes trying to read

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.