Glastonbury 2022 (Billie Eilish, Paul McCartney, Kendrick Lamar headlining)

youngbob

2362.png

Terrific headliners.

Macca's still got it.

Kendrick's going to deliver one almighty performance.

Curious to see whether Billie Eilish can take her quiet, detailed, ASMR pop and transform it into something fit for a festival. Concerned that we might have a Gorillaz 2010 situation on our hands, but we'll see.

Looks like that'll be a cracking weekend of TV.

Here come those that would never go to a festival to say how shit it looks. Anyone that’s been to Glastonbury knows that you could have the best weekend of your life without even seeing a band, the fact so many great acts are on is just a bonus for me. The festival starts after the bands end for me, the nighttime bit is unreal.

Here come those that would never go to a festival to say how shit it looks. Anyone that’s been to Glastonbury knows that you could have the best weekend of your life without even seeing a band, the fact so many great acts are on is just a bonus for me. The festival starts after the bands end for me, the nighttime bit is unreal.

Been to many many festivals, including several Glastonburys ... and yes, sometimes actually saw few bands, but still had amazing time. That would not happen at modern time 'Glastos' though. Very different place and people now.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.