Gleghorn sacked??

He uses the exact same terms Ged did when he used to have various accounts. It's "biggest blue in the world" Ged Coyne for sure.

The fact he called Vieira "lazy and useless" shows that he has the same old agenda and his credibility is low (but it's still fascinating to watch, like a train wreck).

He is one of those stuck in the past with nostalgia-tinted goggles who thinks an academy that created some talented players for a mid-table club is good enough for a club like City now. It's pretty clear the academy is en route to becoming the best its ever been now - probably already is.

After I was less than complimentary about him in a few tweets and made a similar point to Matty about an anonymous twitter account he has decided to follow me.

He doesnt seem very bright and to be honest if I were Nigel Gleghorn I would prefer that he didnt fight the fight for me.

I share the general belief that it's Ged Coyne, but whoever it is has just suggested to Toni Duggan, star striker of City's women's team, that she's shagging James (son of Brian) Marwood. He suggested that this was '#Convenient'.

Marwood Jnr responded:

James Marwood ‏@Jmarzy44 · 19m
@EtihadInsider haha! She's a looker I'll give you that but you need to check your intel pal #friendzoned

Just found this on twitter :-

MCFCReserves&Academy @MCFC_EDS_ACAD · Jun 4
Former @OfficialWolves player Rob Edwards has been brought in to replace him as Roberts has worked with him before

MCFCReserves&Academy @MCFC_EDS_ACAD · Jun 4
Heard that Gleghorn was on 6 mth probation period & Neil Roberts didn't have a great working relationship with him so contract not endorsed

https://twitter.com/MCFC_EDS_ACAD

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.