Glenn Hoddle

One of my favourite players. I remember a game when he was centre back for Swindon in his 30's. He ran the game. Spraying 40 yard passes.

Unfortunately he is as mad as a bag of frogs and appears to have no love for us.

He also made that fucking record the ****.

Still, get well soon.

3 stents inserted,according to Alan Brazil this morning.Thats some serious arterial cloggage.....Hes still very poorly and far from a recovery but he seems to be fighting.I wish him all the very best.

great player and hurt all our heart in the 1981 cup final, still today i can see tommy hutchison in the wall and me shouting leave it duck big joe got it covered, spurs was never going to score that day and it was only a freak of goal that was going to stop us winning the fa cup in 1981, but we all know what happens after that and for the next 30 years we could not burn that banner at OT

any way what a player and this goal for me is glen get well soon

great player and hurt all our heart in the 1981 cup final, still today i can see tommy hutchison in the wall and me shouting leave it duck big joe got it covered, spurs was never going to score that day and it was only a freak of goal that was going to stop us winning the fa cup in 1981, but we all know what happens after that and for the next 30 years we could not burn that banner at OT

Crikey, I'd completely forgotten that it was Hoddle taking that free kick. Now we are where we are I have just about got over 1981.

Probably my favourite non City player goal. Apart from anything scored against the rags obviously.

Crikey, I'd completely forgotten that it was Hoddle taking that free kick. Now we are where we are I have just about got over 1981.

hahaha

i use to think what if ??? and city won the fa cup and got into europe again would things have been different in the 80s, john bond had a great setup and with malcolm allison kids, bond did what ever body could see city needed and signed 3 experience players and we looked world beaters, we was even top at christmas the season after and when we signed trevor francis the dreams started to come back ?? but how wrong could we have been

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.