Balti said:
while others debts need tending?

we didnt start the fire
rags were always spending
so lets stop pretending
we didnt start the fire
while the leagues complain
citys goals keep raining
I love the idea of a song, but also a simple banner along the lines of `THFC,MUFC,AFC,BRFC,CFC.... MCFC WE DID`nt START THE FIRE`....let em work it out, the penny will drop.

Should LFC be on there too?

Wellsblue21 said:
http://glory-glory.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=10&t=55721&sid=51da9f5cd2df02d37455048fcba2f247

or for those of you that cant be arsed to visit the link

'The key word is embaressment, not for Spurs but for football itself.

The first thought you'll think is sour grapes. But to be honest as a Spurs fan you learn to lose well -We've had enough experience and thats football. You win, you draw, you lose. But your first belief, if you still believe football to be a sport, is it has to be that is fair. This is where you start entering Wenger territory and admit that football is currupt not with doping but with debt to levels that go beyond cheating,

Today is the first time I have seen the end of football. Lets be honest, its always been about money, BAE put it well but that didnt matter individually. But collectively, watching etihad fc it was embarressing as I know not one of them give a damn about their club. chelsea were bad but you could see Lampard and Terry actually cared. What am I watching facing us today, City died years ago.

And its only going to get worse, eventually it will be us'

I wouldn't miss this for all the money in Harry Redknapp's bank account!

Fucking Hate Spurs , always have ,always will . Bunch of hypocrites and whinging cockney bastards . 5-1 choke on that arry !!!!

That bit about the city players not caring about the club really made me chuckle. step forward Mr raphael van der vaart, now theres a man that cares. fakes a hamstring injury to get himself off the pitch, because the opposition are taking the piss out of you. there was fuck all wrong with him, cos he picked up a ball in the tunnel and boots it away. trust me, when your hamstring has gone, thats the last thing you are able to do.

Cheadle Blue said:
That bit about the city players not caring about the club really made me chuckle. step forward Mr raphael van der vaart, now theres a man that cares. fakes a hamstring injury to get himself off the pitch, because the opposition are taking the piss out of you. there was fuck all wrong with him, cos he picked up a ball in the tunnel and boots it away. trust me, when your hamstring has gone, thats the last thing you are able to do.

Reckon he'll be pushing for a move in the next 3 days?

waspish said:
DortmundDummy said:
citygal1 said:
we didnt start the fire
rags were always spending
so lets stop pretending
we didnt start the fire
while the leagues complain
citys goals keep raining
I love the idea of a song, but also a simple banner along the lines of `THFC,MUFC,AFC,BRFC,CFC.... MCFC WE DID`nt START THE FIRE`....let em work it out, the penny will drop.

Very good bit of a mouthful though especially if you've had a few scoops

Got it:

We didn't start the spending
Man United have the patent pending.

Thaksinssoldier said:
Cheadle Blue said:

Wouldn't be surprised, particularly if modric goes, VDV is a real c*nt, he has caused trouble everywhere he has played. that was embarrassing that today, he just walked off the pitch

ManCityFC said:
waspish said:
DortmundDummy said:

Very good bit of a mouthful though especially if you've had a few scoops

Got it:

We didn't start the spending
Man United have the patent pending.

Why don't we just sing "we didn't start the fire" and let everyone else figure it out!

Cheadle Blue said:
Thaksinssoldier said:
Cheadle Blue said:

Wouldn't be surprised, particularly if modric goes, VDV is a real c*nt, he has caused trouble everywhere he has played. that was embarrassing that today, he just walked off the pitch

According to the spurs fans on glory glory, VDV is the only player with passion, and they would all walk off too if they had to play with 10 other shit players........what a bunch of wankers

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.