" Glory Hunters " at the Villa game

cyberblue

Dont suppose those that slag of "plastic fans" "day tippers" ect wil mind them turning up for the Villa game .as thousands o "Loyal" fans are turning there back on this one

A blues a blue, doesnt matter if they come from gorton, mosside, stockport, brighton, china or outer space.
If they have supported us 3 months or 50 years.

As long as they dont startle anyone they're welcome.

cyberblue said:
Dont suppose those that slag of "plastic fans" "day tippers" ect wil mind them turning up for the Villa game .as thousands o "Loyal" fans are turning there back on this one

I think you will find the majority at this one will be regular season ticket holders on the cup scheme and even ones who are not..

Unfortuantly not everyone on here does .welcome all City fans .some seem to think i fyou didnt follow Cit yin the old div 3 that you not a proper Blue

No, the majority of people goin to this game will be loyal season ticket holders. All the day trippers and glory hunters are staying at home and thats why it's not sold out!

There is a difference between loyal city fans that have been born and bread blue compared to southerners or Asian fans who pick and choose when they support a club or not and if you think differently your clearly not a proper fan yourself.

Sick of people sticking up for these embarrassing foreigners who know nothing about football but get tickets over loyal fans because they have more money.

Loukas said:
No, the majority of people goin to this game will be loyal season ticket holders. All the day trippers and glory hunters are staying at home and thats why it's not sold out!

Sorry but we sold 36,000 season tickets to people who are not glory hunters. If all of those ST holders showed up then 36,000 would be an excellent attendance for a League Cup game. So it's not just the "glory hunters" who don't show up for these games.

LoveCity said:
Loukas said:

Sorry but we sold 36,000 season tickets to people who are not glory hunters. If all of those ST holders showed up then 36,000 would be an excellent attendance for a League Cup game. So it's not just the "glory hunters" who don't show up for these games.

You are talking shite mate. The majority of fans will be season ticket holders "Glory hunters" will be waiting for the next league game at home against sunderland and as it looks on the website they can't be bothered buying up these tickets.

LoveCity said:
Loukas said:

Sorry but we sold 36,000 season tickets to people who are not glory hunters.

35,999 actually.... Because I have a SC and I'm the biggest gloryseeker on here.

Oh and I'll be at the Villa game as well.

Whether it's the EDS kids, a friendly in China, or our second side playing in the Cup - I want us to win :-)

Loukas said:

There is a difference between loyal city fans that have been born and bread blue compared to southerners or Asian fans who pick and choose when they support a club or not and if you think differently your clearly not a proper fan yourself.

Sick of people sticking up for these embarrassing foreigners who know nothing about football but get tickets over loyal fans because they have more money.

You're a clown.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.