" Glory Hunters " at the Villa game

Loukas said:
No, the majority of people goin to this game will be loyal season ticket holders. All the day trippers and glory hunters are staying at home and thats why it's not sold out!

There is a difference between loyal city fans that have been born and bread blue compared to southerners or Asian fans who pick and choose when they support a club or not and if you think differently your clearly not a proper fan yourself.

Sick of people sticking up for these embarrassing foreigners who know nothing about football but get tickets over loyal fans because they have more money.
what embarrasing foreigners are we talking about ,why can any one get a ticket over a loyal fan put the weed away mate

ban-mcfc said:
A blues a blue, doesnt matter if they come from gorton, mosside, stockport, brighton, china or outer space.
If they have supported us 3 months or 50 years.

As long as they dont startle anyone they're welcome.

Well said

I just hate the term that people use for City fans that come for the first time for people who just come foe a couple or games .I have been to watch Ajax .Baecalona. Antwerp ,Feyanoord amongst others on my travles & was made most welcome .i dont give a flying fu*k who comes to watch City or where they come from .the more the merrier

cyberblue said:
I just hate the term that people use for City fans that come for the first time for people who just come foe a couple or games .I have been to watch Ajax .Baecalona. Antwerp ,Feyanoord amongst others on my travles & was made most welcome .i dont give a flying fu*k who comes to watch City or where they come from .the more the merrier

Spot on Don.

Would welcome any fans whether their from Manchester, Asia or any part of the world, however i don't want the etihad to become like old traford (rubbish atmosphere, lots of cameras etc). If we ever do expand the capacity stick them in them the gods.

O dear, how sad is it getting that people have to have a go at other City fans who ever and where ever they come from.... Use some of the energy supporting City, in the past we argued with opposing fans on websites etc, but I really hate people justifying who has a right to support City.... TOGETHER......

MORON !!!!!!!!!!!!!
cyberblue said:
Dont suppose those that slag of "plastic fans" "day tippers" ect wil mind them turning up for the Villa game .as thousands o "Loyal" fans are turning there back on this one

I look forward to seeing you all next Tuesday where ever you come from and especially if it's your first game.

cyberblue said:

Why did you not go watch a team in the dutch 2nd div, or barcas 3rd team or a team in the belgium sunday league ? Just asking ?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.