" Glory Hunters " at the Villa game

mancity5 said:
cyberblue said:
I just hate the term that people use for City fans that come for the first time for people who just come foe a couple or games .I have been to watch Ajax .Baecalona. Antwerp ,Feyanoord amongst others on my travles & was made most welcome .i dont give a flying fu*k who comes to watch City or where they come from .the more the merrier

Why did you not go watch a team in the dutch 2nd div, or barcas 3rd team or a team in the belgium sunday league ? Just asking ?

And if you went to Spain, Belgium and Holland etc would you choose to watch a team in the dutch 2nd division, Barca's 3rd team or go and watch Barca, Ajax etc? Just asking?

Alex the Blue said:
mancity5 said:
cyberblue said:
I just hate the term that people use for City fans that come for the first time for people who just come foe a couple or games .I have been to watch Ajax .Baecalona. Antwerp ,Feyanoord amongst others on my travles & was made most welcome .i dont give a flying fu*k who comes to watch City or where they come from .the more the merrier

Why did you not go watch a team in the dutch 2nd div, or barcas 3rd team or a team in the belgium sunday league ? Just asking ?

And if you went to Spain, Belgium and Holland etc would you choose to watch a team in the dutch 2nd division, Barca's 3rd team or go and watch Barca, Ajax etc? Just asking?

I wouldn't watch barca or feyenoord, i'd go and see Espanyol and Sparta Rotterdam rather than the glory teams

are people who whore out their ST's and only attend the big games glory hunters?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.