Glossop North End - FA Vase Quarter Final tomorrow

interpol

Anyone looking for a game to attend tomorrow and is in the Glossop area, get yourselves down to Surrey Street in Glossop.
North End are playing in the Quarter Finals of the FA Vase v. Marske Utd from Teeside for the 1st time in their history.

Followed Glossop quite a bit this season and can vouch for them being a cracking side. Play some great football. Big day for the club tomorrow so they could do with a bumper crowd and for a fiver it should be a great afternoon.

Incidentally, one of the other teams still left in the Vase, Needham Market, has one Kevin Horlock amongst their players. Be nice to get them at Wembley!!!

interpol said:
Anyone looking for a game to attend tomorrow and is in the Glossop area, get yourselves down to Surrey Street in Glossop.
North End are playing in the Quarter Finals of the FA Vase v. Marske Utd from Teeside for the 1st time in their history.

Followed Glossop quite a bit this season and can vouch for them being a cracking side. Play some great football. Big day for the club tomorrow so they could do with a bumper crowd and for a fiver it should be a great afternoon.

Incidentally, one of the other teams still left in the Vase, Needham Market, has one Kevin Horlock amongst their players. Be nice to get them at Wembley!!!
I am going as i live in glossop... well someone has to........

Prestwich_Blue said:
And how many of you know that Glossop North End were once owned by the Hill-Wood family, who went on to own Arsenal, where Peter Hill-Wood is still chairman.

Yes read about that in the MEN the other week. Interesting article, especially about the players going off to fight in WW1 and the collapse of the industry in and around Glossop which the Hill-Woods were involved with.

Think I'll be attending should be a laugh. Got a few mates in and around the first team aswell so hope they play.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.