Glossop Travel?

mdj0520

Wife and I just moved to Glossop. Saw there used to be a coach that went from the Corner Cupboard in a thread from a few years ago but haven't seen anything recent or been able to find a supporters club.

Anyone run coaches or minibuses to aways (thinking of Wembley for the final specifically)?

On match days the train has a fair few blues on and the corner cupboard is a proper blue pub (not had the chance to chat to anyone in there yet) so I'd imagine there must be something. Otherwise I'll have to take monday off work and book a hotel in bloody London.

Wife and I just moved to Glossop. Saw there used to be a coach that went from the Corner Cupboard in a thread from a few years ago but haven't seen anything recent or been able to find a supporters club.

Anyone run coaches or minibuses to aways (thinking of Wembley for the final specifically)?

On match days the train has a fair few blues on and the corner cupboard is a proper blue pub (not had the chance to chat to anyone in there yet) so I'd imagine there must be something. Otherwise I'll have to take monday off work and book a hotel in bloody London.
try soccer express www.soccerexpress.co.uk

I live in Glossop and run coaches to Wembley...unfortunately mines full also try the friendship and the queens (old Glossop) both pubs have plenty of
city in them with it being a strong blue area ;) .
feel free to pm me if/when we get to Wembley again. Also there's also quite a few of us who do away's.
cheers.

Brilliant! Cheers. Aways in the future may be limited for the time being as our first is due in July. This final is our last hurrah unless we get to semis/final of the FA cup. Think the wife will insist on going to those despite being 7 months pregnant.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.