GMP F*** Up Again

Pigeonho said:
mcfc_die_hard said:
to be honest no i dont.

but the fact is last time at city we got walked all over by them fucking muppets. this time we had a crew there to stand up to them and it worked thats enough said if we didnt have people there then they wud have done the same.

I've been PM'd your age so now I know that i'll cut you some slack. One day, just after your last pube sprouts, you'll probably look back at people like those dicks in the video and you will have the same outlook on it as I do. Once again to clarify, I know all clubs have true hard lads who will actually fight. I have had the pleasure/misfortune, (however you want to look at it), to be introduced to one or two of them before now, and listening to their stories and from seeing things outside Maine Road, I know they exist. In opposition to that though I also know we have a load of wannabe hard men like in that video, and I can't take people like that seriously and to be honest I think they're just wankers. If you are one of those, carry on doing what you're doing until you become unstuck one day and all those 'lads' are no-where to be seen because they've shit it, and ran. After that, you'll realise who is who, and who just talks out of their arse. Sorry for calling you a nobhead earlier too, young and dumb or not, you're still a blue.

fair enough for appologising and im sorry for calling you a muppet but like i said there was obviously trouble brewing no matter what the score simply because of last time but then the last goal sealed it.

if we had nobody there to stand up to them then they would have run around our city our club and our pubs taking the piss because thats what they are like but instead we had people there to stand up to them. even if half the people there would have ran off atleast they was there. you get your nutters at the front that want to do the job and then the more people behind them the better

scottyboi said:
Blue Smarties said:
He lurvesss you
Anyone who disagrees with him gets mentioned for abit. Shame he could not of done this more with the FA watch he might of got somewhere.
Saturday was another good reason for me to despise the police so I expect him to still be moaning all week.

Not wanting to speak for Montgomery Burns but I suspect it is less about you disagreeing with him and more about the fact that your posts when it comes to the subject of football fan violence and the police are an absolute embarrassment. You want to know why the police act like dicks and go around twatting football fans, it's because they assume we are all like you. I don't condone the behaviour of the police a lot of the time and have made that very clear but when I read the shit you churn out on here, I can see why they end up doing it.

alib said:
scottyboi said:
You have it worse you have to fight the traffic!

not where I park!!

I'm home about 30 minutes after final whistle

I do remember getting invovled in the shenangans after the Coventry FA Cup game at Maine Road when The Goat got the winner on 90 mins and Coventry fans invaded the Main Stand attacking the flask and blanket brigade!!! City fans were running across the pitch from the Kippax to help out!!

after the game the City lads (100's of them) kept charging the away fans gates when the police tried to let the Coventry fans out - this went on for ages and was a major incident
Don't be deceived- blanket over the head to disorient (but make sure it's a good heavy plaid) then flask of near boiling tea poured over the genital area (not your own! so get the senior next to you to assist in unscrewing the lid if you're one of the more infirm.) A laminated bus card rolled up and jabbed in the eye is another handy standby.

mancityvstoke said:
scottyboi said:
I bet that was eventful haha I know a couple who would from the old days especially my uncle.

No OB......Def No cameras. No singing either

And no fucking phones to ring around and get help. You were on your own and survived on your wits. Something these fuckers would struggle to do.

A wide road, a row of cops, a bus, people bouncing around, the odd song, a lad and his bird snogging and more shirts than the souvenir shop and not one fucking punch thrown, and people are trying to make out this clip is like a compilation of Danny Dyers greatest hits. FFS.<br /><br />-- Mon Apr 19, 2010 3:20 pm --<br /><br />
Blue Smarties said:
fpmal mcfc_die_hard can't even backtrack and say his actions were down to alcohol!! fpmsl

It was obviously down to overdosing on your username!!! Name E numbers play havoc with your metabolism.

as a distraction from the embarrassment of this video.

Who was who in this Canal Street version of Green Street from 2001?

Was it Stockport in the Bar?

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6mVxtR7m00o&feature=related" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6mVxtR7m ... re=related</a>

sweynforkbeard said:
alib said:
not where I park!!

I'm home about 30 minutes after final whistle

I do remember getting invovled in the shenangans after the Coventry FA Cup game at Maine Road when The Goat got the winner on 90 mins and Coventry fans invaded the Main Stand attacking the flask and blanket brigade!!! City fans were running across the pitch from the Kippax to help out!!

after the game the City lads (100's of them) kept charging the away fans gates when the police tried to let the Coventry fans out - this went on for ages and was a major incident
Don't be deceived- blanket over the head to disorient (but make sure it's a good heavy plaid) then flask of near boiling tea poured over the genital area (not your own! so get the senior next to you to assist in unscrewing the lid if you're one of the more infirm.) A laminated bus card rolled up and jabbed in the eye is another handy standby.

lmao my grandad held his walking stick like it was his bren gun.

Its normally back doors rather than front doors that get smashed in around canal street!

scottyboi said:
Montgomery Burns said:
I've just been reading your past few comments Pigeonho and just want to say I'm with you all the way on what you wrote. One on one in a dark alley with no witnesses and no support then they'd run a mile, albeit being a keyboard warrior they'd say they wouldn't.

I wonder how many of 'the mob' in the vid actually went to the match. the majority probably, but I'd guess there were a fair few of those dead hard kids who didn't. As you imply, a truly terrifying vid (ha!) where the lads took on the filth who ran off back to Chester House with our lads chasing after them. Yeah!

And it's funny some of the people, including scottyboi want this thread deleting, as it's becoming embarrassing. I bet it is!

Will you stop going on about me you fucking tool.

Afraid not young man, because you were the idiot who posted up that youtube vid on Friday (since deleted) which showed a mob of yobs kicking the wotsits out of a couple of police. Sure they deserved it, course they did, it was f'in great. Whatever.

I'll keep banging on about it until you apologise for posting the vid. So I expect to be doing it for a while.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.