GMP F*** Up Again

scrapping has been going on at football forever ,its nothing new,and it will never go away,and you will never stop it...end of thread!

Montgomery Burns said:
I guess you're maybe trying to link the events you describe to the scenes outside the ground on Saturday (apologies if I'm wrong) but they seem to me to be on an entirely different level, as you've described it - although having witnessed neither properly it's difficult to say.

No, I'm not trying to link them at all. I saw nothing of this incident and I never do. I park near Oldham Road and leave by Joe Mercer Way every match and nothing ever happens that way. This stuff seems to happen on Ashton New Road, typically near Ds. Even when I'm on either side of the away fans - which is where I try to get seats because the atmosphere is better there, I never see anything because I walk around the concourse to exit nearest the City Store.

I was just seeing how rigorous your hooligan standards are. If you'd have thought I should be banned for that then I would have questioned your sanity. Not that your Schizophrenia with your good pal Monty Burns isn't unsettling on some level already...

I've just never understood why someone who happens to support a different team to someone else should be a target for violence. Why not kick the shit out of someone who likes a different band to you or drives a different car?

I enjoy going to away games and having a chat to opposition fans. I even know some decent rags. There's a few games I go to with opposing fans who are friends, mainly Spurs and Everton. People always want to talk about City and I'm interested in their club as well because I'm a football fan.

sweynforkbeard said:
Skashion said:
Nothing compared to Lord Bath steaming in with the Longleat firm. Some real game fuckers in that mob. They would never run; hearts of tigers, lions and wolves that lot.
Paris St Germain's leading hooligan, the Comte de Barmpotage, was often carried into rucks in a sedan chair.

Funniest thing I've read in a long time.

Prestwich_Blue said:
I've just never understood why someone who happens to support a different team to someone else should be a target for violence. Why not kick the shit out of someone who likes a different band to you or drives a different car?

I enjoy going to away games and having a chat to opposition fans. I even know some decent rags. There's a few games I go to with opposing fans who are friends, mainly Spurs and Everton. People always want to talk about City and I'm interested in their club as well because I'm a football fan.

That's just about spot on. It's similar to the mindset of some on here when a fan of another team comes on the forum, isn't arsey at all, and gets the moronic 'what the fuck are you doing on our forum' - like a cat spraying piss to mark it's territory.

It'd be a sad world if we didn't get opinions from others and coccooned ourselves in a little bubble.

Prestwich_Blue said:

What sort of car do you drive?

sixlashes said:
scrapping has been going on at football forever ,its nothing new,and it will never go away,and you will never stop it...end of thread!

You're correct about how long it's been going on but that doesn't make it right and nor does it mean we shouldn't TRY and stop it.

law74 said:
Prestwich_Blue said:

What sort of car do you drive?

He's rocking a Nissan I believe. Could be a 350Z or a Skyline though...

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.guardian.co.uk/football/2010/apr/19/manchester-united-city-diouf" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.guardian.co.uk/football/2010 ... city-diouf</a> Paul Scholes's winner for United in the third minute of stoppage time took Ferguson's team to within a point of Chelsea with three games to go and set off clashes outside the stadium between mounted police and a large group of City's supporters who were trying to confront the United fans. At the height of the trouble there was an attempt to overturn a police van. One fan was seen throwing horse dung at United's supporters with his bare hands.......Who the fuck picked the horse shit up?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.