GMP Police Helicopter

Brother In Law bought himself and his wife and children phones for one christmas and had me install that ringtone on every device so it was good to go xmas day, must have been one noisy day :)
Don't know about noisy but it'd be confusing as fuck all running to their phones to find it's not theirs making a noise.

Living in heald green (heart of Cheshire) we are on the border of wivvy and very often chinook troop transporters can be heard carrying troops to the border, it's reassuring that we have protection from the wivvys, some do get through and can be seen pissed on the bench outside tesco express

Attachments

• 20150609_064754.jpg
    20150609_064754.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 18
Living in heald green (heart of Cheshire) we are on the border of wivvy and very often chinook troop transporters can be heard carrying troops to the border, it's reassuring that we have protection from the wivvys, some do get through and can be seen pissed on the bench outside tesco express

Checks GMP crime map for Sep21

Wivvy 0 crimes
Heald Green 3 crimes

Maybe the Chinook is protecting the good folk of Manchester from you cheshire ruffians ;-)

Doing the rounds over debdale park across Abbey Hey and Openshaw, hoverin over the ressers for a while now.

Same nearly every friday night round here.

So what day does it chase scrotes round your way

I live in Reddish so not a million miles away from there - I’ve heard it a lot more frequently recently.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.