GMTV this morning

nobby_31

Did anyone see it, John Stapleton was on wearing his City Tie ( looked good by the way) anyway he was talking to the sports guy and JS said we robbed BUT "remember The game dosen't finish till Ferguson says so". A BIG WELL DONE JS, but I think the powers at GMTV might be having words, remember Sir Alex is always right

Nobby_31

well said john stapletoneveryone knows when at swamp the ref/fa make sure utd win also i think this mite happen more often when we play against the top 4 has no-one want them to be pushed out by city bet we dont get any favours either from fa

It's all well and good, but at the end of the day remember the Gillingham game? All swings and roundabouts and united will get theirs soon enough. I can guarantee that at some point this season, because of yesterday, Taggart will be that little bit closer to a heart attack because of something similar. We got given alot of time at the end of the Gillingham game and not just broke their hearts, but mentally scarred them for life. Yesterday was our turn to feel aggrieved.

Difference is that we scored within the alloted time, we had fergie time and Fergie + time the new bigger better version.
Did they play their Rag theme tune "A little help from my friends after"?

Pigeonho said:
It's all well and good, but at the end of the day remember the Gillingham game? All swings and roundabouts and united will get theirs soon enough. I can guarantee that at some point this season, because of yesterday, Taggart will be that little bit closer to a heart attack because of something similar. We got given alot of time at the end of the Gillingham game and not just broke their hearts, but mentally scarred them for life. Yesterday was our turn to feel aggrieved.

Stop with this shite point about Gillingham. It was a ONE OFF occasion that, yes, went our way. However, we did not play Gillingham and every other team in that division, at home, where we continually got the benefit of the ref's watch.

Totally different to compare.

Well done JS - it's good to have a voice on national TV.

As for the Gillingham shit - that's just annoying now - so they added 5 mins extra time that may have come from nowhere, but we scored within that 5 minutes. Yestereday 4 mins came from nowhere and the rag c@nts scored outside of those minutes!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.