Go back to where we got our best player...

Prestwich_Blue said:
Why not go the whole hog and get Del Bosque to mange them?
Understand the OP, it is not saying go get all of them. SImply saying whatever is needed, could be found there.

That also goes for Seosa, who seems to have misunderstood the OP, and n the petulant style of a teenager, chose to throw insults. How cute :)

Anyway, my point is simple:There are moveable talents at Valencia. Personally, I would just get Vertonghen or Hummels and call it a day. But that is just me :-)

I think City needs 1 starter at CD, aback up at LB, and a backup on the wing.
Hummels/Vertongen: Either will start at CD.
I have no LB who I am presently impressed enough by to be a backup. Perhaps switch Zab over and pick up a RB backup: There are many.
Cerci/Hoilett: WIll be a good backup winger. A speedster/dribbler type

But the OP simply is a thumbs up to the talent at Valencia. A team I like watching. Nothing more.
And for the 1000th time. I have never played football Manager before. Too Old.

Our best player, Colin Bell came from Bury, not sure if any of their current players would meet our needs

Kun Aguero said:
Alba seems a bit left footed to me, yet so does Clichy and I wouldn't swap him for any left back in the league.

Clichy is a right footer that taught himself how to use his left I believe.

Dax777 said:
Silva!!!
If we need an LB, Get Álvaro Pereira from Porto!
If we need a CM, get Diarra or Mascherano!
IIf we need a Striker, get Lavezzi!
If we need a CD, get T.Silva!
If we need one who can deputize at both CD and DM get Martinez!
If we need a winger, get Eden Hazard!

The spare parts for all our needs are available everywhere. :)

FIXED.

I wondered when Mr. Football Manager would appear in this transfer window

To be honest Dax, its just the whole Transfer Authoritarian thing that irritates me. You may well be a nice guy, but I just see you as not a City fan, but like Tevez City and BlueCityFan, someone who sees City as a club that can fulfill their All Star XI dreams. The way you come across as some sort of scout just does my head in. And no I am not saying you're a scout, you should know what I mean.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.