Go back to where we got our best player...

Seosa said:
To be honest Dax, its just the whole Transfer Authoritarian thing that irritates me. You may well be a nice guy, but I just see you as not a City fan, but like Tevez City and BlueCityFan, someone who sees City as a club that can fulfill their All Star XI dreams. The way you come across as some sort of scout just does my head in. And no I am not saying you're a scout, you should know what I mean.

You should be ashamed of yourself for writing such a post..

Seosa said:
To be honest Dax, its just the whole Transfer Authoritarian thing that irritates me. You may well be a nice guy, but I just see you as not a City fan, but like Tevez City and BlueCityFan, someone who sees City as a club that can fulfill their All Star XI dreams. The way you come across as some sort of scout just does my head in. And no I am not saying you're a scout, you should know what I mean.
Ah! I see.

Dax777 said:
Silva!!!
If we need an LB, Get Alba!
If we need a CM, get Banega!
IIf we need a Striker, get Soldado!
If we need a CD, get Rami!
If we need one who can deputize at both CD and DM get Maduro!
If we need a winger, get Hernandez!

The spare parts for all our needs are available at Valencia. :)

There's merit in what you propose.
Likewise for me its Agüero!!!
The parts are then atm in Atlético Madrid!!!

Remember Liverpool Torres ?

Mancini - ohhh said:
Seosa said:

You should be ashamed of yourself for writing such a post..

Care to explain?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.