Go back to where we got our best player...

Dax777

Silva!!!
If we need an LB, Get Alba!
If we need a CM, get Banega!
IIf we need a Striker, get Soldado!
If we need a CD, get Rami!
If we need one who can deputize at both CD and DM get Maduro!
If we need a winger, get Hernandez!

The spare parts for all our needs are available at Valencia. :)

Alba would cost a lot. And he's overrated because of the country that he was born in.

Spain is the new Brasil.

Jumanji said:
Alba would cost a lot. And he's overrated because of the country that he was born in.

Spain is the new Brasil.

Not true. Brazil never won the European Cup. ;)

Alba would be nice, but I think La Liga is where he will stay. Barca bound me thinks.

I rated Rami from La Liga performances but in Valencia's second CL game against Chelsea he was awful and couldn't handle them. Alba and Soldado are two quality players for sure who would improve our squad. Banega I'm not sure about, I love watching him at his best but he is so inconsistent even in Spain, I have a feeling he could fail to adapt to English football.

Seriously Dax, do one with your Football Manager bullshit! I don't doubt the ability of the players mentioned but you're a joke.

Seosa said:
Seriously Dax, do one with your Football Manager bullshit! I don't doubt the ability of the players mentioned but you're a joke.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.