Go down...

ultimateharold

Sorry, but to get by, we need to start playing the European game.

I hate it.

I really do, but..

Breaking and get a tug? Go down.

Nudge going for a header? Go down.

Dinho's one summed it up, when he brought the ball back assuming it was a free, but he stayed up. Result Barca throw.

I wish it wasn't so, but fight puny fire, with puny fire.

ultimateharold said:
Sorry, but to get by, we need to start playing the European game.

I hate it.

I really do, but..

Breaking and get a tug? Go down.

Nudge going for a header? Go down.

Dinho's one summed it up, when he brought the ball back assuming it was a free, but he stayed up. Result Barca throw.

I wish it wasn't so, but fight puny fire, with puny fire.

I completely agree. It's sad and I hate the way the game is officiated. But we need to adapt and frankly be less honest.

I'd rather we didn't start diving. I'm still hoping against hope that uefa will grow a set and give retrospective bans for play acting. Can't see it happening, taking the piss to get fellow pros sent off just seems more acceptable on the continent.

If a Barcelona player had committed the two fouls Clichy did to get sent off tonight there's no doubt in my mind they wouldn't have seen red and that, in large part, would have been because our lad wouldn't have been writhing round in agony. Alves was up kicking water bottles seconds after being mortally wounded tonight. The authorities should be able to look at stuff like that and ban him. It leaves a sour taste in the mouth but if they want it that much, fuck em they're welcome to it. It's one of the reasons I don't get too upset about this competition, it has no integrity.

Our players get booked for diving when they don't dive, we'd finish every game with 9 men if they started "going down easy".

We're not fucking Liverpool, I like it that our players try and stay on their feet.

This is exactly why i hate CL, Gael gets kicked in the head and does not flinch, Alves goes down like a shot Rhino and gets him sent off, and as someone said Mascarano actually got a warning to say you have done 2 tackles now 1 more more an its yellow, where were same rules for Clichy?

Even though I don't like the idea, unfortunately that's seems to be the way in the champions league, so I'm in.
Plus we need to scream like little girls while rolling round on the floor.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.