Go Fund Cake - backing Pep

Sorry man but this is a terrible idea from where im sat. Reminds me of sumat Liverpool fans would do.

I think the best end for this is if nothing was ever said again by either party, Pep or Yaya. It's messy enough as it is and this is just ripe for infighting amongst fans.
Nahhh too humorous for the scousers something like this,lighting candles yeah maybe.

Bad idea, this forum doesn’t represent City fans either; most City fans don’t obsess about what’s been said in the media like we do. A lot of people around me didn’t have a clue why some were booing Milner when it first started happening, same with Distin.

Yaya is one of our most important ever players. Unfortunately his off the pitch antics and his latest outburst mean he won't be remembered in the same way as Zaba, Silva, Aguero etc.

It reminds me a bit of what happened with Tevez, who was unbelievably good for us and gave us some great moments. Due to the off pitch stuff he is not considered a club legend. It's more disappointing with Yaya though, because he should be.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.