Go Fund Cake - backing Pep

tolmie's hairdoo

Perhaps we can set up a go fund me page, and make it clear to Toure that we back Pep, like we did with the Mancini ad?

Something like this usually gets picked up by the nationals.

Maybe along the lines of if we reach our goal of £50, we can send Yaya a cake on behalf of Pep which reads : 'Legend no more - enjoy your retirement - MCFC fans

We went the extra yard for Mancini and maybe we could get a discounted ad for Pep in MEN, spelling out what Toure's comments have achieved?

Would gladly chuck in £20.

I would just use Yaya's song for Pep instead, rub it in that his song has been taken away from him.

"Guar-Guar-Guar-diola, Guar-Guar-Guar-diola,
So before you win us trophies galore,
Oh Guardiola I think we should pay you some more".

I like that about him, he seems very humble and isn't comfortable with any fuss?

I do think though, one of the reasons he signed that contract is because we have hit upon a connection like Mancini early days?

Any decent cake makers out there?
You're the cook.

Sorry man but this is a terrible idea from where im sat. Reminds me of sumat Liverpool fans would do.

I think the best end for this is if nothing was ever said again by either party, Pep or Yaya. It's messy enough as it is and this is just ripe for infighting amongst fans.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.