GOAL KEEPER NEEDED!!!! UMBRO TOURNMENT THIS WEEKED

kippax146

Hi this is a bit of a cry for help.

Im bringing a team up for the umbro tournamnet mens open age this weekend and have had my keepr cry off last minute so was hoping sombody on here may know or is a keeper and would like to play. Were travling up from wisbech and have a squad of 14 players but no keeper. If your an outfield player and know a keeper and you both want to play we can find room. PM me for my contact info first game is at 11am

a bit more info its at the uni sports grounds im sure most people will have heard of it. 3 matchs on the saturday and a min of two on the sunday. There will be no charge to play as you will be doing us a huge favor......

ps. anybody got weavers number ha ha!!!

kippax146

kippax146 said:

Im bringing a team up for the umbro tournamnet mens open age this weekend and have had my keepr cry off last minute so was hoping sombody on here may know or is a keeper and would like to play. Were travling up from wisbech and have a squad of 14 players but no keeper. If your an outfield player and know a keeper and you both want to play we can find room. PM me for my contact info first game is at 11am

a bit more info its at the uni sports grounds im sure most people will have heard of it. 3 matchs on the saturday and a min of two on the sunday. There will be no charge to play as you will be doing us a huge favor......

kippax146

Who's this, Gaz??

brooklandsblue2.0 said:
kippax146 said:

kippax146

Who's this, Gaz??

Sorry ignore that.... we are entering too and had the exact same thing happen....we got to the final last year!

its a good standard of football i understand. we were on the reserve list and got a place three weeks ago, most stressfull three weeks i can tell you.
ive had a look at the fixtures who is you team?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.