Goal of the season 2017/18

shemnel

do we have a vote thread for our goal of this season? i couldn't find one

So many peaches to choose from but the 53 passes represents everything that City stand for.

Ferna vs Stoke, Delph vs Palace, Aguero (in off the bar) at home vs Leicester, KBD away vs Leicester were all incredible strikes
DeBrune's vs Chelsea was superbly created and just a superlative strike in a very important game (my runner up), but that WBA goal was all about the team. In fact Sane's winner in the same game wasn't too shabby

Last edited:
Ferna vs Stoke, Delph vs Palace, Aguero (in off the bar) at home vs Leicester, KBD away vs Leicester were all incredible strikes
DeBrune's vs Chelsea was superbly created and just a superlative strike in a very important game (my runner up), but that WBA goal was all about the team. In fact Sane's winner in the same game wasn't too shabby

yes a lovely goal, the flick, the play from Foden and the strike. I think it was the 2nd in that game that was pinpoint build up made to look piss easy, de bruyne in particular, for an Aguero tap in

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.