Goal of the season

kinkysdribble

Forget 30 yard spectaculars into the top corner with no pressure and 99/100 go into row Z, sergios opener tonight had it all, MOVEMENT,TOUCH,FINISH all in a high pressure game....... Right or wrong?

Forget 30 yard spectaculars into the top corner with no pressure and 99/100 go into row Z, sergios opener tonight had it all, MOVEMENT,TOUCH,FINISH all in a high pressure game....... Right or wrong?
No other striker in the world could have done that. World class

Was Sergio being Sergio. Unrivalled. Nowhere near goal of the season though. Gundogan against united.
All depends on opinions, though I agree on what you say, you can bet that Gundogan's goal won't top the polls at the end of the season, but sergios goal tonight lacked the beauty and finesse of gundos goal but made up for that in what a world class striker can do in a tight game against quality opposition

Gundogan's goal was by far the best I've seen in maybe 20 years. Pure football. I almost wept.

Kun's goal was incredible though, he is a wonderful creation of the Gods is that little genius.

when aguero turns up with fire in his boots anything can happen?? seen everything from him tap in's to 25 yarders bullet headers to curling in the top corner, but last night was a special from him and he was up for it from the start, we know when he gets in a good run goals start flying in and start to add up fast and he is a banker for 20 goals a season even in a poor season with injuries he scores 20 goals

Gundogan's was great - but it was against a team that was already beaten - last nights was against a team that was far from beaten and had power, movement, guile and a decisive finish. It won't get anywhere near goal of the month never mind season because people love the spectacular hits from outside the box - I've always preferred team goals, a perfect break out of defence - or like this one a press, a pass, a cross, a turn and bang!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.