Goal of the season

NZBlue

Ok, we still have 2 games to go but it seems to me we have a problem trying to decide. Maybe more this year than others.

Would you choose an almost perfect team goal such as Gundogan's against the rags. It probably epitomises Pep's vision.

Maybe you prefer individual brilliance- where do you start? Kun, Sane, Sterling, Bernardo. Even Fern and Walker are up there.

Any others spring to mind? Vinnie, no that won't happen- don't shoot!

Seriously this year we are spoilt for choice. I really don't know where my vote would go. I'm loving it, really loving it!!!

I don't think I've ever seen a season for as many quality candidates for the overall one.

It has to go to Kompany, but honestly Townsends was unbelievable and you couldn't begrudge him it.

Wilshere had an amazing goal too and Salah's was top drawer.

Vinny, just for the surprise of who it was and what type of goal it was, coupled with the occasion and what it could mean for the title.

Goal of the season is Townsends for Palace against us, not often I clap opposition goals but I had to tip my hat to that one. Ours would be Vinnys on Monday, not just because it was a great goal but because of the timing of it & it's importance to the title race.

Clearly going to be Salah against Chelsea with the MOTD public vote.

Ours is Kompany's for the importance and sheer amount of "fuck it, I'll do it myself" - ness

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.