Goalkeeper back up

Based on fantasy football squads, we are the only team in the Premiership with less than 3 mainstream GKs. Presumably this shows that Pep has a lot of faith in his B list youth players and Aro Muric in particular.

Thanks

Based on fantasy football squads, we are the only team in the Premiership with less than 3 mainstream GKs. Presumably this shows that Pep has a lot of faith in his B list youth players and Aro Muric in particular.

Thanks

He can't have if he thinks they are worse than Bravo?

Daniel Grimshaw or Aro Muric would be the 3rd choice keeper, they could both come into the squad without any bureaucratic issues. In the Champions League also, they are both on our B list as youth team players who are available for first team selection.
Gasmask & Poison?

John Burridge is on standby.
I met him when my mates Dad refereed a reserve match at Filbert street. We lost the game 1-0. After the game he sat in the reception area still wearing his kit and gloves waiting for the rest of the team. The “Foxy ladies” who were the cheerleaders at the time were there. One gave me a touch on so I tried to pull her and was told to Fuck off. “Unlucky Son” Budge replied. My mate ripped the shit out of me, along with his old man all the way home.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.