Goalkeeper

After throwing a Manchester Derby away in his last game, the mutant poleaxes one of our players and almost gives another goal away in his next one - yet the groupies will still defend him. You’ll both be on the Steffen bandwagon within 18 months.
You won't be around in 18 months so I wouldn't concern yourself with it.

Ah yes, he had a bad game in the derby so he's already shit, then there's a very unfortunate accident in the next where he was pretty much perfect. They just didn't see each other, they were following the ball, Ederson genuinely looked devastated when he realised what had happened. Yes he makes mistakes but he's proven himself as one of the best in the world, and the best in the world with ball at feet. Zack is good, but he's not Ederson. Muric is good, but he's not Ederson. Ederson is the keeper for the next few years unless something goes horribly wrong, which considering he got mauled in the face, sent off v Wolves, and always returns instantly after an injury... to me it suggests he's going absolutely nowhere.

I’ve never rated him actually - he was just protected by having little actual goalkeeping to do.

Steffen can sweep, can pass, but also has the reflexes and shot stopping to eclipse Ederson comfortably within a year.

I’ve never rated him actually - he was just protected by having little actual goalkeeping to do.

Steffen can sweep, can pass, but also has the reflexes and shot stopping to eclipse Ederson comfortably within a year.

Thank god you're not Man City manager then! Deluded beyond belief

Reactions: nmc
maybe its not about dislodging him but bringing in better quality to the depth of our squad?
Ederson is also not perfect - the last derby being an example

Don't get me wrong I love Ederson but football is a brutal competition and you have to be at the very top ALL the time or your position can be under threat - with goalkeepers this is only highlighted more because of the nature of their position and what happens when they make mistakes.

Ask Joe Hart. He will tell you too.

Ederson is our most important player. Anyone who wants him to be replaced does not fully understand our tactics and how critical he is to how we play.

By all means bring young players in to push him to stay sharp and improve their play for profit, but as long as he stays in current/top form, he is our GK for the next 5-7 seasons at a minimum

Ederson is our most important player. Anyone who wants him to be replaced does not fully understand our tactics and how critical he is to how we play.

By all means bring young players in to push him to stay sharp and improve their play for profit, but as long as he stays in current/top form, he is our GK for the next 5-7 seasons at a minimum
His passing is a massive weapon.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.